Are you a new mother?
Are you concerned about your new-born’s health?
Do you need a health check for you and your baby?
Our GP-Led Mother & Baby Clinic gives you the chance to discuss any worries you may have for you and your baby. Our Private GP can help provide you with the answers you need and a referral onwards if required.
Our Mother & Baby Clinic includes:
- General discussion regarding mental health and wellbeing
- Discussion regarding any particular postnatal issues identified - such as issues with bowels or bladder, vaginal discharge, bleeding patterns after birth etc
- General postnatal advice and advice regarding pelvic floor exercises
- Contraceptive advice and prescription
- Physical examination, Bp check and check of episiotomy or C-section scars if necessary
- Discussion and advice regarding any other issues such as infant feeding, breastfeeding issues or issues with mastitis
Following your GP appointment:
Blood tests are available if necessary. Please note that there will be an extra cost.
A gynae referral will be advised if any more complex issues have been identified.
A paediatric or neonatologist referral will be advised if any significant issues identified need a follow-up.
For further information on our Paediatric services available, please click here.
For further information on our Gynaecology services available, please click here.