Mature Health Assessment -
Aimed for people aged 65 plus, this in-depth health check will give you a detailed picture of your current physical and mental health, while also identifying your risk of developing future health problems, cardiovascular disease or diabetes. It also includes tests for specific cancers.
Why let getting older impact on your lifestyle? Covering the same areas as the Health Enhance assessment, Mature Health can also look at issues older people may face, such as postural problems or maintaining your activity and fitness levels
Following the assessment, you will get access to your own My Bupa Portal which will hold your results, a personalised report as well as health information, videos and online coaching programmes. You’ll also get two follow up coaching calls with a Lifestyle coach to see how you’re getting on and offer support and advice.
A comprehensive set of tests, including Bowel, Heart & Lung examinations and aimed at giving a clear picture of current health and identifying any future health risks, directing you towards a healthier lifestyle through access to Bupa Boost and lifestyle support after the assessment. It also includes male or female health checks and a consultation with a Bupa doctor for up to 60 minutes.
- Total assessment time - 2 hours
- Test time - 30 minutes
- Review time - 30 minutes
- Consultation time - Up to 60 minutes including 15 minutes to write your personalised report
- Age range - designed for those over 65 in mind
- Personal consultation with a doctor
- Physical examination based on individual needs
- Medical history and lifestyle questionnaire
- Motivation and readiness assessment – evaluates how prepared you are to make positive lifestyle changes
- Report and personalised health and lifestyle action plan
- Two follow-up calls with a health coach
- Bupa Boost membership (online health and wellbeing app)
- Access to Anytime HealthLine
For a full list of the Mature Health Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact the Bupa Health Advice line on 0333 920 0718 or book online now.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, email Kingsbridge Private Hospital