Female Health Assessment
Suitable for women over 25, this is an assessment focused on breast and gynaecological health. It includes a breast examination, cervical smear, urine tests and up to 30 minutes with a doctor where you can chat through any female health concerns that you might have.
- Breast examination
- Cervical smear for women 25 and over (in line with NHS guidelines)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and High Vaginal Swab (HVS) tests depending on age and medical history,
- Blood tests to check for raised cholesterol and anaemia,
- Urine test to check for diabetes and kidney issues,
- Up to 30 minutes with a doctor,
- Access to Anytime Health Line
Total assessment time - 1 hour
Time with a health advisor - 30 minutes
Consultation time - Up to 30 minutes
Age range - designed for women over 25
- Cervical smear test (age 25 plus)
- Human papilloma virus (HPV) test - if abnormality detected in smear
- High vaginal swab (HVS), if clinically required
- Breast examination Anaemia test
- Cholesterol profile test
- Urine test Height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Waist to height ratio
For a full list of the Female Health Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact Bupa Health.