Coronary Health Check-
Our Coronary Health Check is disigned for men and women aged between 45 and 69. This assessment looks for risk of heart disease, and identifies the main risk factors contributing to it, as well as offering practical advice about positive lifestyle changes.
It comprises of several different tests, including a coronary CT scan. Please note this assessment can take up to two hours
- A detailed X-ray (Computerised Tomography scan) of the heart and arteries
- Heart rhythm test to detect atrial fibrillation
- Measure of cholesterol and levels of fatty deposits around the heart and arteries
- Up to 30 minutes with a doctor
- Guidance on reducing the risk of a heart attack
- Two follow-up calls with a health coach
- Bupa Boost app
- Access to Anytime HealthLine
- Total assessment time - 60 minutes
- Age range- men and women aged 45 and over
For a full list of the Coronary Health Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact the Bupa Health Advice line on 0333 920 0718 or book online now.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact Bupa Health.