Colon Health Check-
Our Colon Health Check includes a Computerised Tomography (CT) scan of your bowel, known as a virtual colonoscopy, designed to check for polyps (small growths on the inner lining of the colon), and other signs of abnormalities or cancer. The CT scanner produces images of the whole of the colon and rectum, enabling the radiologist to see the inside of the bowel.
- A detailed X-ray (Computerised Tomography scan) of the colon and rectum
- Up to 30 minutes with a doctor
- Guidance on reducing the risk of bowel cancer
- Access to Anytime HealthLine
- Total assessment time - 45 minutes
- Age range- men and women aged 45 and over
For a full list of the Colon Health Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact the Bupa Health Advice line on 0333 920 0718 or book online now.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact Bupa Health.