Breast Female Health Check-
Suitable for women aged 18 and over, our Breast Health assessment involves a series of tests that are designed to help identify any changes or abnormalities. While most changes in the breast are not cancer, detecting any signs of breast cancer at an early stage can help to make any treatment easier and more effective.
- Breast check – a physical and visual examination of your breasts by a Bupa doctor.
- Guidance on breast awareness - so that you can check your own breasts and identify any changes or symptoms that might need to be checked by a doctor.
- Mammogram (for women over 40) - an X-ray of both breasts to detect changes in the breast tissue (if eligible).
- 15-minute consultation with a doctor;
- Total assessment time - 30 minutes
- Review time - 15 minutes
- Age range- 18 and over (Mammogram for women over 40)
For a full list of the Breast Health Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact the Bupa Health Advice line on 0333 920 0718 or book online now.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, email Kingsbridge Private Hospital