Scrambled Eggs & Smoked Salmon On Wheaten Bread
Our Scrambled Eggs & Smoked Salmon on Wheaten Bread recipe from our Kingsbridge Kitchen Recipe Book is filled full of protein for growth and repair and is high in anti-inflammatory Omega-3 and Vitamin D, great for bone health.
8 free range eggs
4 slices wheaten bread
200g smoked salmon
10g chives (chopped)
salt & pepper to taste
- Lightly whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium size pan on a low heat and melt the butter.
- Pour in the eggs and let it sit for a few seconds. Stir with a spatula making sure the eggs aren't starting to stick to the pan. Be patient and don't be temptedto turn up the heat!
- Toast the wheaten and butter it up.
- Place the bread on a plate and spoon on the eggs.
- Dress with the smoked salmon and garnish with chives.