Our ENT Consultants offer an up-to-date and comprehensive range of treatments for conditions affecting the ear, nose and throat in both adults and children.
We offer examination, investigation and assessment with a management plan which includes surgical and non-surgical therapies.
At our clinics and Kingsbridge Private Hospital, our ENT Consultants have expertise and experience dealing with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions including:
- Wax build-up
- Hearing loss
- Discharging ears
- Painful ears
- Tinnitus or ringing in the ears
- Feeling of fullness in the ears
- Dizziness or imbalance
- Ear injury
- Congested or blocked nose
- Runny nose or discharging nose
- Post-nasal drip or catarrh in throat
- Reduced sense of smell
- Facial Pain
- Nasal injury including broken nose
- Sore throat
- Dry throat
- Swallowing trouble
- Feeling of something in throat
- Hoarseness or voice problems
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team on the details above.