At Kingsbridge Opticians and Hearing Care, part of the Kingsbridge Healthcare Group, our hearing aid audiologists offer a wide range of hearing services and solutions, including the latest hearing aid technology from the world’s leading suppliers. You can rest assured that your hearing is in the hands of our caring hearing aid audiologists.
· Are you turning the TV up?
· Do people seem to be mumbling?
· Are you struggling to follow conversation in background noise?
· Are you frustrated with your current hearing aids or looking to upgrade?
As part of Kingsbridge Healthcare Group, Kingsbridge Hearing Care offers an all-inclusive service for your hearing needs, from assessment to diagnosis to treatment.
Adult Hearing Assessments
Hearing is one of our most important senses and although it can deteriorate gradually as a normal part of ageing, there are many causes of hearing loss, more than half of which are preventable. The faster a hearing loss is identified the sooner steps can be taken to address it.
At Kingsbridge Hearing Care our Audiologists pride themselves in best practice hearing care provision. Our hearing assessments are tailored to not only identify hearing reduction but also to assess speech recognition capabilities and comfort of sound. Our enhanced testing procedures provide essential clinical information about your hearing so we can offer the best solution to meet your needs.
Kingsbridge Hearing Care Services
• Adult diagnostic hearing assessments
• Recommendation, fitting and maintenance of private hearing aids
• Recommendation of assistive listening devices • Custom hearing protection
• Ear wax removal
• Audiological reassessment of hearing aid wearers
• Hearing aid reviews
• Audiological management of tinnitus
• Paediatric diagnostic hearing assessment (via ENT)
Paediatric Hearing Assessments
Paediatric hearing assessments are carried out at the request of Kingsbridge Private Hospital ENT Consultants.
Additional information on Kingsbridge Hearing Care services can be found at www.kingsbridgehearingcare.co.uk. If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online enquiry form.