For those women who are in a relationship or are worried about getting pregnant we provide a range of contraception counselling with our Private GPs, who can help you make an informed choice about the range of contraceptive methods available and which is suitable for you.
Contraceptive services with our Private GPs include:
- Advice about and provision of all methods of contraception including, the Contraceptive Pill, Intrauterine Contraception (IUD and IUS), long-acting reversible contraception (LARC), Nexplanon, Depo Provera, and natural family planning. Without Private GPs you can also learn about fertility and the reproductive cycle, and how to avoid or achieve pregnancy.
- In-house referral for consultant-led clinics for complex contraception problems at Origin Fertility Clinic or with 3fivetwo Group's experienced Consultant Gynaecologists
- Counselling and referral for male and female sterilisation
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and onward referral
- Cervical Smear tests
- Sexual Health Clinic for males and females
- Advice about gynaecological issues, including the menopause, pre-menstrual syndrome and menstrual problems, and consultation about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Advice and referral for breast problems
Please click on the links about to find out more or contact us today on 0845 60 06 352 to book an appointment at our Private GP Clinic.