If you are experiencing any problems relating to the kidneys, bladder, male genitalia, testes or prostate gland, Kingsbridge Private Hospital can offer diagnosis and treatment in pleasant surroundings with our private urology consultant.
Our private urology consultants are available for consultation at our urology clinic, including history and examination, blood and urine analysis as required, alongside any further referrals for imaging or treatment according to your individualised care management plan.
Tests and Treatments available at our urology & testicular clinic include:
- Urine testing
- Blood tests
- Ultrasound scan of renal tracts
- Ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis
- Trans-rectal ultrasound scan of prostate
- TRUS biopsy of prostate (arranged at alternative site)
- Bladder biopsy
- Urolift (minimally invasive treatment for BNP - enlarged prostate)
You may have a range of specialist investigations carried out in the Imaging Centre or our private urology consultant may refer you onward for surgery.