When chronic pain starts to compromise your lifestyle, Kingsbridge Private Hospital are here to help.
At Kingsbridge Private Hospital we provide an extensive pain management service that generally benefits from a multidisciplinary approach including:
- Pharmacological measures (analgesics and pain modifying drug therapies),
- Non-pharmacological measures (such as interventional procedures, physical therapy and physical exercise, application of ice and/or heat)
- Psychological measures (such as cognitive therapy).
Pain Clinic at Kingsbridge Private Hospital Belfast
A consultation with a pain management consultant at Kingsbridge Private Hospital Belfast will include:
- History and review of previous treatment
- Physical examination
- Evaluation of pain condition
- Development of a comprehensive, individualised treatment management plan
If investigations/diagnostic tests are required, these can be arranged for you at an additional cost.
Recommended tests may include;
Should your consultant recommend a procedure or an injection to treat your condition, Kingsbridge Private Hospital can also facilitate your needs.
We offer numerous types of injections and procedures including:
- Steroid injection
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Neurolytic blocks
- Insertion of spinal cord stimulators
- Botox for migraine
Please note these will be charged seperately.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, email Kingsbridge Private Hospital