Pay for yourself and gain fast access to a diagnosis and treatment when you need it.
- Rapid access to a consultant of your choice, typically within 48 hours
- All-inclusive treatments with a fixed price up-front, following the initial consultation**
- No unexpected bills or charges
- Peace of mind of 6 months aftercare
Consultations and Tests
If you need to see one of our private GP’s or Specialist Consultants, or have been referred for diagnostic services, you will attend our outpatients department. We will confirm the fee for your consultation and any specified diagnostic tests before you attend your appointment.
If your consultant decides you should undergo any investigations during your consultation (scans or blood tests, for example), the cost for these will be added to your invoice after your appointment.
Self-funded outpatient treatment at Kingsbridge Private Hospital is payable on the day of treatment and an invoice and receipt will be provided before you leave the premises.
We will confirm the fee for your consultation and any diagnostic tests required before you attend your appointment
Fixed Price Surgery
Once you and your Consultant decide on your tailored treatment plan, we will send you an offer letter with a guaranteed one off fixed price for your treatment.
It is important to research the price you will pay, as many other private hospitals and clinics offer a price, but without a number of unavoidable additional costs. If you are comparing treatment prices, it is advisable to check that everything is included in your quote.
A written fixed price quotation from Kingsbridge Private Hospital always includes*…
- Your hospital stay including round the clock nursing care
- Surgical fee for your Consultant Surgeon (Please note that your Consultant Surgeon may charge a separate outpatient post-operative review fee at their own discretion, which will be payable on the review date)
- Surgical fee for your consultant anaesthetist (if applicable)
- Follow-up appointments directly related to your surgery (e.g. initial physiotherapy appointment if applicable
This allows you to proceed with treatment without the risk of unexpected bills when your treatment is completed, as Kingsbridge Private Hospital’s fixed price includes any additional costs arising from your treatment. For example, if you need to stay an extra night in hospital, this is covered by the fixed price already paid**.
*Please note that any additional procedures or tests required in our outpatient department are not included within the fixed price for surgery.
**Fixed price is payable in full in advance of surgery date. Please refer to our fixed price terms and conditions.