Health Peak Assessment - £880*
Our Health Peak is our most comprehensive health assessment, designed to help you perform at your best.
Through a core set of health tests and measures Health Peak is designed to both identify current health concerns and potential future risks. By offering personalised lifestyle coaching and support tools it will then help you to make the necessary lifestyle changes to be healthier today and in the future. It also includes male or female health checks for the early detection of gender-specific cancers, with a doctor consultation of up to 60 minutes.
This is followed by an advanced fitness test, using the latest technology to measure physiological responses to exercise, offering guidance towards improved levels of fitness and performance.
A core set of tests aimed at identifying key health risks, directing you towards a healthier lifestyle through access to Boost and lifestyle coaching after the assessment.
It also includes male or female health checks, an advanced fitness test and a consultation with a Bupa doctor for up to 60 minutes.
Available as part of the Peak Health Screening, the Wattbike can measure a patient’s physiological responses to exercise in a more scientific manner.
With the Watt bike assessment the following measurements can be collected:
- Predicted V02 Maximum
- Cardio respiratory fitness score - which will link clients to a 13 week watt bike training plan on the WB app dependent on their score (requires a watt bike).
- More accurate measurement of max HR – useful for heart rate training zones
- Max minute power – max wattage they can maintain for a minute straight
- Functional threshold power – max wattage they can maintain for an hour straight
- Functional threshold – FTP represented as a heart rate
- Leg balance – if they are more dominant in one leg than the other.
The assessment also includes access to Boost, two lifestyle coaching sessions and access to the My Bupa portal which will hold your personal health report and action plan as well as a range of information, videos and online coaching programmes.
You will also gain 24/7 access to Bupa nurses via our Bupa Anytime HealthLine.
- Total assessment time - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Test time - 30 minutes
- Additional tests time - 45 minutes advanced fitness test and results review
- Review time - 30 minutes
- Consultation time - Up to 45 minutes
- Age range- 18 to 70
For a full list of the Health Peak Check’s tests and assessments see our Comparison Guide (PDF, 0.2MB). Also see the Health Assessment Guide (PDF, 2.1MB) for full details on what's included in each health assessment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact the Bupa Health Advice line on 0333 920 0718 or book online now.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, email Kingsbridge Private Hospital